Protection and Resilience
We address the protection and support needs of refugees and the most vulnerable members of impacted communities living in camps, settlements and local communities across all sectors. Community-based protection is strengthened because of a quick-impact response to the affected communities.
- Youth, women and men acquire the right skills and knowledge to develop a better understanding on the right health choices as well as getting access to treatment.
- Refugees receive education and primary health services.
- The difficult situations facing refugees become more stable.
- Youth gain vocational knowledge and skills.
- Youth can start economic or social ventures that provide for them.